KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OG 3.24 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system.
Wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
Best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
Operates at 24V, so an ideal match with the Pylon US2500 24V model.
• Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
• Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
• Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
• Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
• Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
• Selectable high power charging current
• Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
• Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
• Auto restart while AC is recovering
• Cold start function
Note: The Kodak VMIII inverter has a CAN-bus port included, which means a direct connection to Plyontech batteries is possible. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.