Zero installation costs on top of the already budget-friendly price makes the Kool Energy unit a must-have .
Run Your Essentials
With the portability, you are able to run any important appliance while under load-shedding.
Easy to Store
You won’t need to worry about where you are going to store it when it is not in use because of its compact size .
If you’d like to charge the battery using solar power, there is a connection point for this.
The Kool Energy’s compact size makes it portable which is ideal if you need to move it around the house or office .
It’s ready to use and comes with two plug points so you can plug in your appliances. You can also plug the unit into an AC outlet to charge the battery.
• Pure Sine Wave Output
• Multi Input: Solar PV, Generator & AC
• Additional Battery Input Port
• Built In Battery: 1 x 100AH 12V
• Rated Power: 1000W
• Output Voltage: 220VAC
• Output Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
• Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
• 2 x 3Pin SA Plug Output Sockets
• Rated Voltage: 220VAC
• Maximum Rated Charge Current: 10A
• Maximum PV Voltage: ≤25V
• Charge Voltage: 10VDC-25VDC
• Rated Charge Current: 30A
• Maximum Power: 360Wp
• 2 x 5VDC USB Output Ports (Max 2A)
• 1 x 12VDC Output Port (Max 2A)
• Humidity: 0% to 90% (Non Condensing)
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +40°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to +50°C