SD Direct Pro Poly-crystalline and Mono-crystalline technology modules are the most efficient modules in the world (best Wp/sqm ratio). High yield modules (minimum of 130 Wp/sqm) guarantee an optimized space occupation (2 ha for a 1 MWp project) unlike other photovoltaic technologies such as Thin Film modules which have a lower yield (up to 3,5 ha for a 1 MWp project) and are compounded of heavy metals.
- Easy To Install
- Cost Effective Solution
- 0/+5 Wp positive tolerance.
- High-quality solar panel designed for rooftop and off-grid applications
- Off-grid use.
- Solar Cell Type: Poly-Crystalline 156 x 156 mm
- No. of cells (connections): 60 (6x10)
- Weight: 18.0 Kg
- Panel Dimensions: 1650 x 992 x 40 mm
- Maximum Power: 265 Wp
- Power Tolerance: 0/+5 Wp
- Maximum power voltage: 36.6 V
- Maximum power current: 8.54A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 38.7V
- Short Circuit Voltage: 9.05A
- NOCT: 48˚C ± 2˚C
- Power Temperature Coefficient: - 0.5%/K
- Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.035%/K
- Voltage Temperature Coefficient: - 0.37 MV/K
- Module efficiency: 15.4%
- Operating Temperature: - 40˚C to 85˚C
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.