The Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel is a monocrystalline solar panel with high conversion efficiency of up to 23%. It allows you to create a portable power system together with the Jackery Explorer 500 or 250 (sold separately). It is ideally suited for outdoor life and staying connected during power outages.
- 1x USB-A output port and 1x USB-C output port allows for charging of multiple portable devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and durable solar panel with kickstand: Foldable design with a TPE rubber handle and weighing only 4.1kg’s makes it onvenient to carry wherever you go.
- Use the kickstand to slightly adjust the angle for maximum sunlight. Made from durable cloth, zipper and PET material, high-temperature resistant (the solar panel is not waterproof).
- The Jackery SolarSaga 100 provides high conversion efficiency of up to 23%. This allows the panels to generate more energy and perform more efficiently than conventional panels in sunny weather.
- The SolarSaga is made from durable ETFE material giving it a longer lifespan and allowing for higher light transmittance. The exterior shell is also designed for protection and durability.
- Jackery 250 full charge time: 6 hours (in direct sunlight).
- Jackery 500 full charge time: 9 -10 hours (in direct sunlight).